Thursday, August 21, 2014

Ohanae Goes to College

The Whitehat Society, a special interest group dedicated to issues around cyber security at Singapore Management University, recently organized an Ohanae use case competition. Participation was fantastic, with numerous innovative entries submitted for the “Trust No One” essay competition. Lim Yi Shen and Lim Jun Yan claimed the top awards – each winning a Microsoft Surface 2, complete with a sleek keyboard and sleeve.


Meet the Winners




I am a freelance designer and am working on various Kickstarter projects. Ohanae helps me in my work with its device-centric combined solution for both login and data protection that helps my team collaborate better. With Ohanae, I can conveniently keep using the wide range of cloud service providers, like Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and Box, without the fear of having my credentials, and hence data, compromised by malicious users. Ohanae also helps me protect my intellectual property rights against plagiarism by maintaining control of my files with information segregation done as simply as clicking to encrypt and decrypt.” – Lim Yi Sheng




As a student, I use multiple devices like phone, laptop and tablet, and need to manage numerous accounts. Ohanae keeps my data out of reach from anybody but me, allowing me to fully utilize the convenience and flexibility of popular cloud service providers for personal and work-related storage. I realized Ohanae Cloud Privacy Protection’s simplicity and comprehensive coverage of local and cloud storage, on all major OSes during my internship in a large scale company, as it struggled to protect its private corporate information. Indeed, in a world when you can trust no one, a thoughtful all-rounded defence by Ohanae is your best bet.” – Lim Jun Yan

No comments:

Post a Comment